...welcome... sit back... relax... enjoy the words... share some words...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

T.S. Eliot


I enjoyed both selections from Eliot. He was very easy to follow and read. I'm the more times I read the poems and the footnotes I will catch something new each time. I do not have much to say about Eliot, except for I am excited to learn more about him and these selections tonight. He seems interesting. He has a style that was easy to read, reflect and imagine.

I enjoyed the religious aspect of Journey of the Mag I like different views and accounts of what people from the past to to endure. I feel that the account of the Magi were examined very well.

I look forward to reading more from Eliot.

If I could ask T.S. a few questions about our selections they would be:

1. What was your inspiration for A Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock?

2. How do you view your style of writing from that of your colleagues?

3. Where were you doing your writing of Journey of the Magi? Did it play a role in the birth of the poem?

... for now,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment